Event Location and Hotel Discount Deadline
The hotel block for the 2022 Oncology Clinical Pathways Congress is now OPEN! This year's event will take place from October 14-16 at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront in Boston, Massachusetts.
We encourage participants to book early. There is a limited number of rooms available at the discounted rate. To reserve your hotel room, book here.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront
606 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02210
$299.00 single/double per night plus taxes
Check-In: 4:00 PM ET
Checkout: 12:00 PM ET
Explore Boston's Seaport district from our Waterfront hotel. Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel invites you to enjoy well-appointed accommodations, modern amenities and a scenic waterfront location in the Seaport District. When hunger strikes, visit Capiz Lounge, a bar and lounge serving craft cocktails and light bites. Recharge with a swim in our indoor pool or maintain your workout in our 24-hour fitness center.
After an eventful day exploring the Seaport District, relax in hotel rooms and suites that feature marble bathrooms, plush pillowtop mattresses and sweeping views of the harbor. Our hotel on Boston Harbor provides easy access to Logan Airport and the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, plus we're close to other attractions along Boston's historic harbor via water taxi transport. With more than 20,000 square feet of event space, our hotel is an inspired destination for conferences, galas and social events. Come chart your own course at Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel.
To change your reservation, please contact the hotel directly.
Hassel-Free Booking Experience
We want to ensure that your visit to Boston is a safe, convenient, and memorable one. Staying at our host hotel provides a hassle-free booking experience and puts you at the heart of the activity surrounding the conference. Oncology Clinical Pathways Congress encourages attendees to reserve a room within our room block to:
- Save Money: To make the best of your registration dollars, we have negotiated a special, reduced rate when you reserve room before the cutoff date of Friday, September 16, 2022.
- Gain Additional Networking Opportunities: By staying at the conference hotel, you enhance your opportunities to meet with colleagues and share experiences and ideas. Plus, when you reserve with in the block, you gain access to important announcements at check-in and any room drops arranged by exhibitors.
- Support Future Meetings: When you book within the block, you help keep meeting costs as low as possible and enable us to provide some of the important features attendees have come to enjoy. You are not only supporting Oncology Clinical Pathways Congress - but you are also reinforcing our reputation and locking in special rates for future meetings, enhancing overall attendee experience.
Taxi and Shuttle Services
- Taxi fare from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) to downtown Boston is approximately $15-$20. It takes approximately 10 minutes to reach the host hotel.
- Uber/Lyft is approximately $28-$35.
Click here to review additional options available.
- Valet Parking Fee: $50 Per Day
Airfare discounts from 2-10% for Oncology Clinical Pathways Congress attendees are available through various airlines. Discounts are valid for travel from October 10-19, 2022. Book your flight by contacting:
Discount Code: ZK9X468102
Discount Code: NMUZJ
Important Note About Scammers
Scammers may call or email Oncology Clinical Pathways Congress ("OCPC") attendees, faculty, and exhibitors, claiming to represent OCPC or OCPC vendors, and encourage participants to book rooms using fake promotion companies like “Exhibitors Housing Services” or “Convention Hotel Services.” They may know a lot about the meeting and may even alter the caller ID to make it look like OCPC or HMP is calling. Those targeted by these scammers are told housing is filling up or almost sold out and rooms should be booked with them immediately. Neither OCPC, HMP, or our host hotels will ever call you to solicit hotel reservations. Any legitimate message to attendees will direct you to the conference’s Travel & Hotel Information page, where participants will use secure links to our approved hotel blocks. HMP respects your privacy and will never post conference attendee or exhibitor’s personal information online. Please note that rooms booked through any other source are at your own risk.
If you receive emails or calls regarding discounted hotel accommodations for OCPC, please disregard these offers and forward the information to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com so we can investigate and help prevent further solicitations.